Preschool Handbook (391kb)
Children who turn 4 on or before the 30th April are eligible to attend Hawker Preschool. They have access to 15 hours of Preschool per week.
Parents and carers are required to have evidence of the following to enrol in an ACT Government School:
- Date of birth of the child, either a birth certificate (original or certified copy) or a passport
- Child immunisation certificate
- Proof of residential address - Acceptable proof of residential address includes an electricity account, tenancy agreement, or similar. Statutory Declarations are not acceptable.
Class days and times
Hawker School currently offers two Preschool classes.
- Monday, Tuesday and every second Wednesday 9am-3pm
- Every second Wednesday,Thursday and Friday 9am-3pm